The video below shows how to import videos in Pro8.
- To import a video into Pro8, choose the 'Import' option under the 'File manager'.
- Then navigate to the folder where you have saved your video files to select them.
- Note: Hold the CTRL key down to select multiple files.
- Pro8 will import the selected video files to the folder that is currently open in Pro8.
- It will automatically convert those that need converting. How long they take to convert depends on the original file type and your computer's speed.