Changing the layout before capturing
In Pro8, you can change the capture screen layout on the fly before you start capturing.
The video below shows a demonstration of how it works.
- Choose an option from the dropdown menu.
- Here, you have 3 types of capture layout:
- Single capture. These put the least load on the computer.
- Dual capture and the feeds are kept as separate files when saved. This puts a huge load on the computer.
- Dual capture and the feeds are composited onto one video before being saved. These put significant load on the computer.
Note: You cannot use time shifting and capture to dual individual files at the same time. Further, some slower computers may not even be able to time shift while capturing at all. It is totally dependent on your computer’s power.